Sunday, February 7, 2010

work, work, work

I feel like my life has been consumed by work lately. It's been very productive, and I've felt good about the work that has been going on... but its just never ending. There is always some new idea, some way to improve, some thing not done yet... etc.

I look forward to the day when I can go to work and come home and live. For now, I'll just take baby steps toward that! :)

I feel like my work is incredibly meaningful and I love it. But as I look back on what has made me most happy in life, it's been spending time with wonderful people. And I should fill my life with as much of that as I can.

All that to say, one more week until FEBRUARY BREAK!! Where I will be doing just that - spending a lot of time with wonderful people (including Sarah/Callie/family)! And hopefully doing as little work as humanly possible! I could not be more excited!

1 comment: