Tuesday, October 22, 2013

365 Denver: 71-80

Day 71
Sunday, October 13
Family dinner!  Gathered with some friends for a delightful meal and some chill time.  I meant to take a picture of the food (chili, salad, cookies etc.) but forgot... so I captured the shenanigans that followed.

Day 72
Monday, October 14
When your boss asks you "Do you have any plans tonight?" sometimes it pays off to say no!  Free tickets to watch a preseason Nuggets game. :)

Day 73
Tuesday, October 15
WE LOVE FALL!

Day 74
Wednesday, October 16
We won the "Spirit Stick" this week.  Good job kiddos.

Day 75
Thursday, October 17
Dinner with Kirsten!!! We ate a Pho on 6th - a place nearby I've been wanting to try.  Delicious and I love Kirsten!

Day 76
Friday, October 18
Date with the ladies.  We decided to go get our nails done and go out for dinner.  It was so nice to be pampered and I said treat-yo-self and went for some gel nails!

Day 77
Saturday, October 19
Wonderful day! Slept in, run with Sally, dog park action, and an afternoon/evening with friends enjoying fall time festivities!  Spaghetti squash dinner, pumpkin pie from scratch, pumpkin carving, spiked cider, and Harry Potter.  Perfection. (My pumpkin is 2nd from the left - a witch!)

Day 78
Sunday, October 20
Brunch at Lucilles - a delicious and adorable Creole restaurant in Denver.

Day 79
Monday, October 21
Costume crafting + watching Great Gatsby w/Lauren.
I'm going to be a bird.  Lots of feathers...

Day 80
Tuesday, October 22
Best part of my day? Going to the mailbox and getting this!  Generally, it was just mail that was sent to my former address - but a reminder of home and a funny little note made my day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment