Sunday, November 3, 2013

365 Denver: 81-90

Day 81
Wednesday, October 23
Dealing with my flat tire.  "Should be about 30-45 minutes" turned into a long 3 hour wait...

Day 82
Thursday, October 24
Lauren brought me lunch today and I came home to this present waiting for me from J!  Lifted my spirits and reminded me how lucky I am to have found people who care about me here.

Day 83
Friday, October 25
Bull & Bush with my uncle & aunt.  I had't seen them in years, so it was nice to catch up.

Day 84
Saturday, October 26
Halloween celebration!... turned drunken crying emotional mess.  Oops...

Day 85
Sunday, October 27
work work work with Lauren

Day 86
Monday, October 28
I have been pretty depressed lately so after work I wanted to drive into the mountains to see beauty, clear my mind, and remember why I moved here again.... and I drove into fog so thick visibility was limited to the car in front of me.  Pretty symbolic - surrounded by beauty and all the things that I love about being here, but unable to see any of it.

Day 87
Tuesday, October 29
Volleyball night - and the first time we truly clicked and bonded as a team.  We stayed after our games to drink some beer and wait for an open court to just play around together. 

Day 88
Wednesday, October 30
Hocus Pocus & thai food. 

Day 89
Thursday, October 31
Hung out with a new friend from work, Avery.  I'm very grateful for the friendship I'm developing with her.  Then went over to Lauren's for delicious dinner, "salad" (wine), and some scary movies!

Day 90
Friday, November 1
Parent Teacher Conferences... all. day. long.  First conference at began at 7:20 am, last conference ended at 7:25 pm.  

No comments:

Post a Comment