Wednesday, June 12, 2013

resignation

My leap of faith became much more official as of 10 am. 
I turned in my resignation letter at work...again.  Hopefully this time I won't have to come back a few weeks after the fact and ask for my job back.  

When I resigned in March, I was filled with relief and excitement to move on.
And this time? 
I feel even more relief and excitement to move on!

July 12th - I'm out of here.
20 days left in the office.  
And they will go by much faster with all of our summer conferences.  
Yayayayayayaya!

Since deciding to go with Plan C, I've made a few more developments. 
A quick update:
I've started the process to get alt. certified to teach elementary - this process might be finished in time to apply for jobs for the upcoming school year, but it might not be.  If it is, I'll apply to jobs as they are available and see what happens.  If not, I'll substitute teach while I continue to figure that out and probably be a waitress or something on the side to supplement the income. 

I owe so much of my excitement and drive for this change to my friends.
They make me believe in myself 10x more than I do on my own. 
Their excitement and support replaces my fears.
They make me believe in risk.
They give me faith it will work out.
They give me security in knowing they'll be there for me if it doesn't. 
Thank you!!

4 comments:

  1. yayayayayaya

    can't wait for new adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm very excited for your new adventures and i can't wait to see you tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete