Tuesday, January 25, 2011

time warp.

Last night I cozy up in bed to do my reading around 10:00.

I wake up, surely to the sound of my alarm. I see the clock - oh no! Its 4:50! I'm late! I throw on my clothes, rapidly bush my teeth and I'm out of the door by 4:55. Today was a 4 mile run day so I knew I needed to maximize gym time, so I hauled it to the gym.

Why are there so many cars out? Busy morning... How odd...

10 minutes later I get to the gym.

Where's my lady that so sweetly greets me each morning?
Why are there so many people here?!

Oh shit. It must be 6:00, not 5:00!

Damn... how did that happen... did I oversleep my alarm?

I guess I'll just have to shower.

Wait.
Wait.
...whaaaat?

That clock says 11:10. 11:10? 11:10!?!

Lady says to me, "Are you ok?"

"Is it 11 at night or 6 in the morning?"

"I sure as hell hope its 11 at night."

Time warp.

I've never been more confused by my body in my entire life.

Time warp.

4 comments: