Tuesday, January 4, 2011

taking action.

Don't like something? Fix it.

So far in 2011, I'm taking action.

1. Joined match.com... going on a date on Thursday! Crazy... I don't know if I'm ready for it all to happen... but gotta take some risks and put yourself out there right?

2. "Lets hang out" - I've already made more of an effort to do this... I'm excited. Hanging out with two good friends tomorrow!

3. Working out. The bus that picks me up to go to my gym is SO unreliable. So then I end up standing outside in freezing weather and it never comes! And then I get mad and I don't work out. NO MORE! Today, I switched gyms. I'm going to a gym I can walk to.

4. I feel confident in my ability to stay till work until 6 and then completely leave it behind when I leave the door. I realize it's only been a day... but it's a good start! haha work-life separation here we come.

Making changes.

Feels good.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you for taking action!!! I think you'll like match, esp in a bigger city with a bigger dating pool :o).

    I decided to do another month mid-december and have a date on friday. fun fun fun!

    Keep up those positive 2011 vibes!

    ReplyDelete