Saturday, January 30, 2010

excitement!

I just want to be healthy. I no longer feel miserable, but I don't feel healthy. I almost forget what it feels like... come back to me health! I want energy! I don't want to blow my nose every 5 minutes! I want energy!

That's not the exciting part, believe it or not. Four exciting things:

1. As a result of being sick, Heather and Alison are highly potentially moving to Brooklyn! To live with me!! Yay!!! I love Brooklyn, and now so do they. And the love will just continue to grow.

2. I was talking to Tracy about how I had a lot more time to think in my sickness, and I feel like I did a lot of healing in my heart. I feel like I had moved on, but I wasn't healed. And now I feel healed. That's really vague... but good all the same!

3. February starts my monthly resolution of keeping in touch with friends better! Each day, I will strive to do something social - whether its just a quick chat on facebook or text or a nice 30 minute catch up convo. Get ready friends - its going to be a good month!

4. I'm also starting my weekly recipe (which was put on hold because of the sickness). I want to cook more, so I'm going to! Each week I will make one new dish - and blog about it for fun and accountability!

And a random note: if you haven't seen The Blind Side, you should - its one of my new favorite movies!

3 comments:

  1. how exciting! i hope they move to brooklyn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I got to talk your ear off the other day! Glad you are on the road to recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great resolution....I'm on a similar mission, just less structured lol. I'm glad you're starting to feel better!

    ReplyDelete