Sunday, January 24, 2010

sick...

What's new in life? Well, not much... I've been sick for the past 10 days or so. I've watched a lot of online television while falling asleep in what OUPS discovered to be my play pen. I ate a lot of soup and drank an incredible amount of water.

I owe a huge shout out to Heather and Alison who came and took care of me and made me feel happy sick! :) I was at a low point... and they made it much better!

Did you know goldfish loooove to swim in tomato soup? Yum...

But I'm almost fully recovered! Yay!! I can't wait to be completely healthy again!

3 comments:

  1. im so glad youre beginning to feel better! those fishies look like theyre having lots of fun in that soup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm glad you're starting to feel better! that's a crazy long sickness though! that one goldfish in the middle looks real happy. but the others look like they're drowning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you have great friends to help you feel better! And that play pen!

    ReplyDelete