Wednesday, May 7, 2014

365 Denver: 261-270

Day 261
Monday, April 21
Martha meal - delicious and quick, but did not keep well for leftovers - and watching Girls!

Day 262
Tuesday, April 22
New rug from Donor's Choose!!  I'm so grateful for all the generous donations.  Structure goes a long way with these crazy little ones.

Day 263
Wednesday, April 23
Piddling around on the ol' flute.  
I will forever be grateful for my talent and love for music.

Day 264
Thursday, April 24
Field trippin' at the Wildlife Experience.  My favorite field trip so far!  And they have some fun adult, after hours activities that I intend to check out in the future.
After work, my friend Avery and I went on a run in Wash Park and enjoyed the BEAUTIFUL spring weather.
Followed up by a quick happy hour with friends and relaxing at home with Sally. 
Awesome day.

Day 265
Friday, April 25
Happy hour pleasantries. 

Day 266
Saturday, April 26
Comcast Cares Day at school.  Comcast sponsored our school in a community service/beautification project.  Hundreds of volunteers came out to redo our playground and landscaping.
I left early to go to our volleyball tournament - we got 3rd place!

Day 267
Sunday, April 27
Movie matinee with Lauren! We saw The Other Woman, which I fully expected to be awful, but actually enjoyed.

Day 268
Monday, April 28
Monday blues 100% cured by the kind, friendly faces at my neighborhood coffee shop, Steep.

Day 269
Tuesday, April 29
Much needed reorganizing and cleaning of the closet/apartment!

Day 270
Wednesday, April 30
Lately I've committed to working out at least 1 hr 5-6x/wk, and I have been really happy with how I've expanded my workouts.  It's easier to motivate myself to workout here - everybody is super fit and I know it will help on my adventures like rock climbing and hiking 14ers. 
Today I had a great workout that ended right was yoga was starting, so I did an hour of yoga too!  I needed the stretching, but also needed the meditative spirit of yoga.  "Love yourself - everything that you can't do, and everything that you can; everything that you aren't, and everything that you are." 

No comments:

Post a Comment