Thursday, May 22, 2014

365 Denver: 281-290

Day 281
Sunday, May 11
What a day!  Doggie date and catching up with a friend I haven't seen in a long time, burgers and shakes, book store perusing, afternoon movie, dinner with friends, and bouldering shenanigans at Joe's.  Fulfilling ending to the weekend.

Day 282
Monday, May 12
Had a shitty day... so bought myself some flowers!  They did the trick and cheered me right up. 

Day 283
Tuesday, May 13
SO GLAD these guys got a team together at volleyball.  Adds a whole new dynamic pre/post games!

Day 284
Wednesday, May 14
Happy hour became bingo... and I won twice!

Day 285
Thursday, May 15
Ridiculous day at work... so glad to get on this plane and get out of there.
Also, I love airports!  Had a drink with a nice fella I met in the security line and sat next to a delightful person on the plane. 

Day 286
Friday, May 16
Rehearsal dinner!  Fun night spent with the bridal party.

Day 287
Saturday, May 17
Welcome to the family, Amy!
My brother's wedding was beautiful and the most fun I've had with family.  It was great to meet my brother's (and Amy's) friends - it allowed me to get to know them in new ways.  Also, it was fun to see both sides of my parent's family and some old family friends in the same place.  I had a lovely time!

Day 288
Sunday, May 18
Travel day back to Denver.  I love coming home to this place!! Lauren picked me up in the airport and then we had some dapper potatoes for dinner. 

Day 289
Monday, May 19
Big time Monday grumps cured by the beautiful weather and youthful, active spirit of Wash Park.  SalPal and I enjoyed a lovely run!

Day 90
Tuesday, May 20
Randomly decided to work out in the apartment a little bit before volleyball and Sally stared at me like this the entire time... hilarious.  "What the hell are you doing, mom?!"

1 comment:

  1. You looked so beautiful at the wedding! And I love that picture of Sally and the tulips!

    ReplyDelete