Monday, April 21, 2014

365 Denver: 251-260

Day 251
Friday, April 11
Relaxing evening doing work, misc. chores, and preparing for the arrival of Heather!!

Day 252
Saturday, April 12
Heather and I at a birthday bbq!  A relaxed, fun backyard day.

Day 253
Sunday, April 13
Crappy snowy weather brought us bar-hopping with friends.

Day 254
Monday, April 14
Heather and I checked out Red Rocks, Breck, and other Colorado fun.

Day 255
Tuesday, April 15
Heather left. :(  It is always SO nice to have such wonderful friends visit!
Sally is severely out of shape!  I'm putting her on a running schedule.

Day 256
Wednesday, April 16
Regular work day turned amazing weekday by rock climbing with Joe & Preston after work!
I recently bought a harness and shoes so I'm looking forward to getting into a new hobby.

Day 257
Thursday, April 17
Preparing jello-egg-shots for the weekend.

Day 258
Friday, April 18
80 degrees + Friday + bubbles = best day ever.

Day 259
Saturday, April 19
Weekend trip to Pueblo, CO!
We woke up (after a night at the bars until 2am) and randomly decided to run a 5k/10k... and then we all placed!  I was first in my age group... but I'll admit the competition was weak.
The rest of the day was spent eating a Pueblo-famous "slopper" at Coors Tavern, boating at Lake Pueblo, and frolicking near the river walk.
The day was absolutely full of smiles and laughter.

Day 260
Sunday, April 20
Easter brunch with Joe's family.  My friendship with Joe has been so warm, welcoming, and fun - my experience with his family was no different.  35 people gathered around delicious food (including home-made green chili), games, and joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment