Tuesday, April 1, 2014

365 Denver: 231-240

Day 231
Saturday, March 22
Bouldering at Joe's and hanging out with friends.

Day 232
Sunday, March 23
Relaxing, reading, and loving the beautiful open-window weather!

Day 233
Monday, March 24
REI dividend came in the mail so I got a new day pack!  And my mom very sweetly surprised me with a package of chicken soup and a purse!

Day 234
Tuesday, March 25
A busy day at the dog park!

Day 235
Wednesday, March 26
Dentist appointment.  Still in the cavity free club - good job me!

Day 236
Thursday, March 27
Doctor appointment and oil change - it is a productive week in life!  Harry was kind enough to hang out with me in the waiting room. I've been so lucky that I've loved my dentist/doctor/car place... that can be hard to find in a new city. 

Day 237
Friday, March 28
SPRING BREAK!
Work has been crrraaazzzyy lately and the break is much needed!!
Driving to Moab for the weekend!

Day 238
Saturday, March 29
Hiking, belaying, climbing, and camping in beautiful Moab with wonderful people!

Day 239
Sunday, March 30
Hiked up to the top of this bad boy and jumped off.  Hands down one of the coolest things I've ever done!

Day 240
Monday, March 31
Opening day!
Reds lost - Pam was bummed.

1 comment: