Thursday, September 12, 2013

365 Denver: 31-40

Day 31
Tuesday, September 3
Started a volleyball league!  I've been wanting to do something like this for years so I'm very excited!  It's also nice to bond with friends in a team activities, and nice to have a standing fun event every week!  The location is this warehouse that is filled with sand courts and a bar!

Day 32
Wednesday, September 4
Met up with some friends for margs happy hour and then headed over to this bar to play ping pong!  Bars with games are the best.

Day 33
Thursday, September 5
Working all night is always better with beer and the Broncos!

Day 34
Friday, September 6
Driving to Oklahoma!  I know its boring, but I also think the wide open plains are beautiful.

Day 35
Saturday, September 7
Oklahoma!!!! It was so good to see friends and go to the game!  It made me miss home even more, but it was also really nice to feel so connected.  I wasn't even in town for 24 hours, so it was a unbelievably quick trip.  Can't wait to go back!  

Day 36
Sunday, September 8
Sally is officially a Colorado pup!!!

Day 37
Monday, September 9
Dog park!  Sally is adjusting to not having a yard, but we checked out a dog park close by the apartment and Sally had a blast!

Day 38
Tuesday, September 10
Volleyball night! The team is starting to get more chummy and starting to play better.  Excitement all around.

Day 39
Wednesday, September 11
Birthday celebration!  
Much needed after a long day at work and car accident on the way home.
Most of these people are my coworkers.
I got so lucky with coworkers.

Day 40
Thursday, September 12
Relaxing night in.  Germy kids and lack of sleep makes L sick and cranky.  I was going to do work all night, but I just can't. Mind and body exhausted.  Time for some take out and a movie!

1 comment:

  1. i love these short little updates! maybe i can use them as some motivation to blog more!

    ReplyDelete