Monday, November 26, 2012

OU Football

One of my favorite parts about being back in Norman is getting to go to all the football festivities!  College football is not nearly as important to me as it was as a student, but it still holds a very special (and wonderfully fun) place in my heart!  What can I say - I love my Sooners!

A special thanks to Brad who has taken me to so many games over the past two years!
I have LOVED them all! :D  You have made football season so much fun!

Saturday was the last home game I'll go to for quite some time... a bitter sweet realization.
We played Oklahoma State - a huge, but friendly rivalry.  I was glad it was a close game - exciting down till the last second... when we won in overtime!! Here are some fun pictures that capture some of my favorite parts of Sooner Football:

Sooner pride and pregame:
 So many great memories and amazing friendships from my time with the Pride!
 The pregame videos... aaaah they get me so excited for the game!

 Brad did a good job heckling the OSU fans behind us. 
 And most of all, I will miss the festive time spent with friends!
 


There is a certain feeling that I get from being in this beautiful stadium with 84,000 other people all cheering for a common purpose... and that is why I love college football.

Another major highlight of the weekend had to be included - seeing these two lovelies!!!

Boomer Sooner

1 comment: