Monday, August 15, 2011

Hawaii pictures

Here are a few pictures from my trip to Hawaii that are from my friend Brittany's camera.  I wish I had pictures that captured every awesome moment, but here are just a few. 

After a looong trip, Brittany picked me up from the airport - greeting me with this beautiful lei! 

This is the kitchen - full of people - full of food. The house had such a happy, relaxed, familial quality to it! Many happy moments like this. 

Hanauma Bay - Brittany and I went snorkeling here with some cool fishies! 

Pictures from random hiking/sight seeing around the island.  It is just so incredibly beautiful there!



While we were watching the sunset in this cool little hidden spot a random wave just came out of nowhere and attacked Steve - not all of us, just Steve. I know its hard to appreciate this moment for those who were not there, but just look at the joy and laughter of this moment.   

We went to North Shore and went snorkeling with the sea turtles then made a bonfire and cooked dinner as the sunset and the stars came out.  A beautiful night!

Me and Mr. Sea Turtle - chillin.
 


I love Hawaii - so much.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha i like that wave story! i feel like that would happen to brad. i also love your shirt in the first photo!

    ReplyDelete