Monday, April 12, 2010

picnics and parks

Spring in New York has made me appreciate park life more than ever before! I absolutely love going to the park to read, play, relax, etc. Our picnic featured...
- koolaid (do you remember that?! next time, wine... more grown up i guess haha)
- various fruits
- bread and cheese
- (melted) easter candy/bunnies
-bananagrams (one of my new favorite games)
- boggle
-bubbles!!!
- the game where you have a velcro pad on your hand and play catch with a tennis ball... forget the name, but super fun!

Saturday, lots of people came for a day of fun in the park! We had snacks, games, catching up... overall fun! Here are some pictures, featuring my new picnic basket and blanket!!

Me + park

Alison + picnic spread
(don't worry - the bubbles are spill proof. made for kids!)
(see that velcro ball game?)

Goodbye park - see you soon!
(isn't my basket adorable?!)

NYC + spring = AMAZING

LYMI

1 comment:

  1. Haha so cute! and I am glad I got to see you drink a koolaid first hand!

    ReplyDelete