Wednesday, July 1, 2009

super fast

HELLOOOO! Super fast update while I'm waiting for my lesson plans to load up on this computer.

I'm busy, but I'm happy. I will explain in further detail ...when I have time = soon! haha I also don't have internet in my room so that makes it harder too.

I have read everybody's blogs but I do it on my phone so again, its harder for me to comment. But don't worry - I am reading them and LOVING them!

I just wanted to write and say hello to hold you over until my next post. Get ready to hear about my baseball themed classroom!!! :) (I'm going to LOVE being a teacher!)

And a special shoutout to my best old roomie - HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIGIDAIRE! (you can finally drink with the rest of us legally!!!!)

Love love love.

3 comments:

  1. love you! i cant wait to hear about this baseball theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. baseball themed?! i can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i read blogs on my phone too so i can't comment either!!! i love you!

    i'm so freaking excited to live in new york with you!

    ReplyDelete