Monday, February 10, 2014

365 Denver: 181-190

Day 181
Friday, January 31
Broncos pep rally at school!
Broncos spirit week made our school feel festive and joyful all week long!

Day 182
Saturday, February 1
Awesome powder day!  In the past few weeks, the mountains got a few feet of snow.  I had lots of crazy falls, but just fell into fluffiness! Lauren got a day pass and got to come out with us!

Day 183
Sunday, February 2
Undoubtedly pathetic performance by the Broncos in the Super Bowl... but I still love them, and I had a blast at the watch party. The host has a bouldering wall in his basement which provided many post-game smiles! 

Day 184
Monday, February 3
Recently discovered the room for DVD workouts in my apartment gym!  Hello Jillian Michaels... time to get ready for bikini season?

Day 185
Tuesday, February 4
Love volleyball nights!

Day 186
Wednesday, February 5
Finished Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix a bit ago so it was time to watch the movie!  I wish it was just an on-screen version of my imagination (with all accurate accounts), but it was a decent replacement. 

Day 187
Thursday, February 6
I had been wanting to try Vine Street Pub for a while so Pam and I met up for a drink.  Next to this picture it said "This makes me happy."  A fantastic description of the bar and night!  A few drinks later we were at Thin Man with our new friends getting in to a small-venue band performance.  It was one of those perfect one-thing-leads-to-another fun kind of nights. 

Day 188
Friday, February 7
Watching the Opening Ceremonies! I requested "Olympic wine" and it was Olympic indeed.
I love the Olympics!  I find it even more enjoyable now that I live in a place that has an active scene in winter sports!

Day 189
Saturday, February 8
Decided to spend a day in town with myself and Sal.  It was a good choice - I got rest, relaxed, was productive, went on a run in the park, made a Martha meal, and skyped with Brad!

Day 190
Monday, February 9
Kirsten and I planned on an ice skating adventure... but the sun had other plans and melted the ice!  So we made squirrels. Aren't they adorable?

No comments:

Post a Comment