Monday, October 1, 2012

OUPS Weddings

OUPS ("OU Party Squad") has been my biggest, loudest, most entertaining, and closest group of friends in my life.  I love them all so dearly.  Since college, we have all gone off to various adventures, but recently weddings have brought us back together for joyous reunions and times of great celebration.  

I'm so happy that this year we got to celebrate Kirsten and Preston in Colorado:

 and Megan and Mike in Ireland... and again in Dallas this weekend!

I am beyond happy that they have found such wonderful people to share their lives with!!

3 years ago, we were celebrating graduation and preparing for the next phase in life.  
I remember thinking we would be life-long friends, and hoping that life changes and distances wouldn't destroy our fantastic friendships.   
Turns out I was right. :D

I can't wait to see where life will take us in years to come, and I know we'll always be in it together. 

"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, 
they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom."
- Marcel Proust

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my comment put itself on twice so i deleted one and it deleted both!

    well this is what i said the first time:

    laura! i love everything about this post! the pictures, your pretty words and the beautiful quote! i'm so glad i got so see you so much this summer and i can't wait to see you again asap!

    ReplyDelete