Sunday, September 12, 2010

Happiness...

...hit her like a train on a track
- "Dog Days Are Over"
by Florence and the Machine

The wonderful thing about my work/life complete and utter separation is that life outside of work has become an exceptionally happy place. A few things to love about life...

1. I spend many of my evenings amusing myself by learning the guitar. It's becoming a super-hobby of mine. I don't expect to be good any time soon, but I am thoroughly enjoying becoming mediocre.

2. My room is nature themed.

3. I indulge in a lot of reading of books and watching of movies. Two things which I simply love.

4. I'm coming to an end of a 4 day weekend that was jam packed with wonderful people. I had lots of lovely meals, celebrated birthdays, caught up with old friends, spent time with new friends, and hiked up a mountain. Thank you, Rosh Hashanah, for making it all possible.

5. There is always something new to see in NYC.

6. There is always something new to discover.

7. There are always new memories just waiting to be made, and old ones available to be fondly remembered.

Enjoying life with wonderful people is without a doubt an excellent reason to live each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment