Thursday, July 15, 2010

rain, rain, GO AWAY!

I went to Fire Island for three days (my friend Emily has a house there). Fire Island is AMAZING and I love it so much - I will likely blog all about it soon. BUT it was cloudy/rainy the WHOLE time (except for like 1 hour of sunshine). I mean I still had a great time... but c'mon! I wanted to chill in the sun by the beach/pool/deck!!

Then the sky cleared up and I say to myself, at least it'll be nice weather for Shakespeare in the Park tomorrow (which I was really looking forward to). Guess what. Supposed to be sunny all day... and then rain right about when the performance is about to start. I'm not waiting in line for 5 hours for tickets to a show that will likely be rained out!

rain, rain, GO AWAY!!!

1 comment:

  1. i feel it with the rain! it has stopped a bit her though but has caused it to be scorchingly hot and very muggy. because of this there are lots of angry ppl coming into the pharmacy. sweet. life.

    ReplyDelete