Sunday, March 21, 2010

AF ENY

I love the people I work with. I feel like it was the perfect transition after college - a group of people around the same age with similar interests. Since I live alone and have relatively few friends in the city, I am so lucky to have people at work that I can genuinely call my friends.

I still don't know how to upload YouTube videos... I'm behind on this technology. But watch this to see how awesome our school is. This was at a professional development event that gathers all AF teachers/staff from CT and NY. Each school performs a "cheer" and this was ours. It was a fun moment and fun experience with my coworkers. (Yes, I have a small singing part in the beginning... ignore that and watch the rapping sections!)

AFENY = awesome.

Oh and SPRING IS HERE!!! (Too bad for you OK/TX with your snow?! wtf...)

Oh AND 5 DAYS TILL IRELAND!!!!

4 comments:

  1. this looks like so much fun!!! & you were great, btw :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you were great, indeed :)

    AND I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT FOR YOU TO GET HERE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that. was. AWESOME! so funny. and you were GREAT! :)

    ReplyDelete