Monday, December 7, 2009

Holiday Attire!

Welcome to my new holiday-themed blogging background! haha. I'm working on a new picture, don't worry.

This is a fake post... on my to do list was
- change blog name (although, I still want a more creative one...)
- change blog background
- blog

2/3 isn't bad for one night eh?

Well... in general life is good, and I'm getting soo excited for the holiday season!

Heather, Alison and I went to see the Rockettes on Saturday and they WERE AMAZING!!!!! Oh my gosh. I LOVE synchronized dancing (Megan...) and I LOVE the holidays - what a more perfect union could I have asked for!

And I saw the tree lit up so nicely! I love all the holiday decorations... oh heck, I just love everything about New York! haha

I need snow boots... I fear the winter. (that was random, yes.)

This weekend I have my work holiday party AND my TFA holiday party! It's going to be such a festive weekend! haha

Quick update, not really saying much, just wanted to check in!

LYMI!

Countdown to best NYC visit: 22 days!!! :)

(PS - I just noticed my posts per month... wow. lame. I need to get on that...)

3 comments:

  1. um, i was super confused about your new blog name! i was like "what blog do i follow called loving life?" and then it was you! such a great surprise! i do love the name love, mom though. im also very excited about the holidays and love the festive background! we will soon be having awesome adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish you could come to the classy christmas! It won't be the same! We hold it in your honor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://wigflip.com/superstickies/

    and you need to blog, too, miss.

    ReplyDelete