Sunday, November 15, 2009

Lady Gaga?

I love Halloween! So much. I've always loved it, but I love it even more in NYC! (Although I did not see any costumes as good as PS ones!) I just love the festivities! Everybody in my neighborhood was out on their stoop with the candy and all the adorable kids, and everybody in the subway looked ridiculous - awesome. :)

So, for Halloween Heather, Alison, and I went as ...masks? haha I just wanted something easy and so did they - and it was the easiest costume maybe ever. We got so much attention from it too! haha We got free drinks for winning a "best costume" contests that these guys were having for themselves haha and then played lots of beer pong. One of our favorite quotes "I like your masks... I can't even tell if you're pretty or not." ...Thanks? hahaha

It was tons of fun though and now the bar that we like to go to calls us "lady gaga"... who know why really haha but we like it! They recognized us the next weekend even though we had our masks on before! Crazy! and cool! haha I love having a local bar, but its even better when they call you lady gaga! :)

Which reminds me - so jealous of everybody going to her concerts (including you, Megan!)

Here are some lovely pictures, courtesy of Heather:Haha, the masks. Meow.

Just doing a little dancing. Oregon style. :)

Love playing beer pong at "Halloween Bar" :)haha. Present for me? Dick in the box - never goes old.
At our friend's house party :)





1 comment: