Wednesday, June 17, 2009

almost here...

So I had soo much fun this past weekend with you guys! (Brig, I wish you could have been there!) A lot has been said about it, and we all lived it, but I just want to say that it was one of my favorite nights with you all!!! and it was really weird saying goodbye the next morning... its strange because I fee like we're not leaving each other... but we are. But I feel like we're not because I know we'll talk a lot and I'll see you as often as I can! But now I've officially said goodbye to everybody... that is of course, until we see each other again! :)

Point of the story: LOVE YOU!

So Monday Megan and Kirsten and Cailin and I went to Glorias for some food and margs and it was so delightful!! :) I love a relaxing evening out with the girls... and I love me some Glorias margs!

And I heard about a cool language-learning website too! www.livemocha.com - its totally free and its also got networking aspects to it (kind of like facebook) - so if you want to learn a language or brush up on one you've previously learned, its a great place to check out! I'm going to use it to enhance my french speaking skills :)

So from now on I'll basically just be finishing up pre-institute work and packing... so my next post will probably be from NYC!!!! Its so crazy that in four days I'll get on a plane and then I'll be LIVING in New York. Living there! Not just visiting! Its crazy! I'm so excited!!

Love!

5 comments:

  1. im really excited to try out the website! im also really sad that it will be forever until i get to see you again :( i cant wait to hear your stories!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't believe that you're going to be in new york so soon! i'm so excited for you! and for 4th of july!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Laura this is so exciting for you! I hope you have such a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. crazy!

    what's the first thing you're going to do when you get there? (besides move in)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really want to try that website! my spanish sucks! i think it's cool that you want to keep getting better at french. i can't believe your new york life is starting now. it's so exciting! i can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete