Saturday, May 30, 2009

you say goodbye, i say hello.

Well I no longer live in Norman. (boo) I didn't cry - at all - not even in a bar! (haha) I think the first couple times that I haven't seen everybody in a while and I watch Megan's video, I definitely will... but I haven't yet. And the title of this post is why - its not goodbye, just hello to the next phase of our lives. And I say "our" because I really do believe that those that are important to me now will always be important to me, and I will try my best to keep and touch and visit and continue to love the people I love today. Hello is exciting! And I'm excited for us!

I had a wonderful last two weeks! It was awesome to hang out so much with lots of friends! - especially with Kirsten (3 sleepovers... and hanging out with me ended up making the end of her week really pretty stressful because she didn't get to pack that much... sorry about that, but love you mean it!!!) and Callie (2 sleepovers, gingerbread pants included!) and Brad (oh all 4? thats weird...) and Tracy when she got back from camp!

I also just really enjoyed Norman... even though its not the best town/city in the world, I am very, very fond of it. I lerve it a lot! I don't know what to say when people ask "where are you from?" Born in Illinois. Lived in Texas. Found my home in Norman. I don't think I'll ever live in Norman again, but I hope to visit.

I'm also getting really excited for Tricia's wedding in July!! I tried on my dress one day before we went to lay out and it just got my really excited - its going to be a beautfiul wedding and a wonderful union of two awesome people!

I'm excited for jury duty - I want to get selected so badly! hahahaha but NOT if it interferes with my trip!!! Which I am SO EXCITED for! I can't wait to put up pictures and post all about our (Megan, Jessica, and I) adventures in Colorado!!! :)

Life is good.

Bye Norman/Normanites. Miss you, mean it!

3 comments:

  1. i just laughed out loud so hard at that quote from brad. hahahahaha
    miss you already :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you and I am glad I got included!
    Can't wait to see you again!

    ReplyDelete