Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Bittersweet Ending; An Exciting Beginning

In my lifetime, I have been blessed with the company of more beautiful people than I could ever ask for - from family to kind strangers, and best of friends to mere acquaintances - each have touched and shaped my life in wonderful ways.

The party squad - appropriately named, because we bring the party... wherever... even if you may not want it - the party squad is a group of my friends particularly close to my heart at this time of my life. We all have very different personalities, interests, lives, etc. and we all work together to create this beautiful, semi-functional family of which I have been semi-jokingly dubbed "the mom". As the group begins to split, we decided to become "bloggers" so we can better follow each others lives. Hence my blog Love, Mom.

OU has provided some of my favorite memories, and lots of amazing friendships.  I can't believe my time here is coming to an end, but I am so incredibly excited for the life that is ahead of me - in New York and beyond.  

I hope that through this blog, I can share my life with you - in little-snippets form.

4 comments:

  1. i'm excited to read your snippets, mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. callie took what i was gonna say! :( haha guess i'm not creative enough to think of another comment but: i'm excited to read your snippets too!

    love you.

    ReplyDelete