Sunday, June 20, 2010

1 Year Anniversary

one year ago today I moved to NYC

this year has probably made more of an impact on me than any other year in my life. every other change in life seemed to be an extension of the phase that came before it. this year has given a lot of things to me, but it has also challenged me and changed me in many really positive ways, i think.

the end of the school year is kind of crazy.

wrapping up grad school (ugh)

toooons of celebrations and whatnots to attend (woohoo!)

i'm soooo looking forward to the summer. it will be as fun as these nails!
(mine = orange; heather = green)

5 more days!!! 5 more days!!!

4 comments:

  1. lol. yeah... grad school starts on Saturday. LAME!!!! but thats okay b/c it'll still be summer!!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh. slash I'm in grad school and I had projects due this week. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooo im in love with the orange

    ReplyDelete